It’s early September and still hovering around 90-degrees? Seriously? Get me a smoke…
- The Seventh Level Of Hell is in the LA Kings future. Void the contract of Mike Richards immediately, let Slava Voynov continue to skate with the team while deportation rumors swirl. No jokes, no silly prognostications here. They’re an embarrassment.
- Devan Dubnyk will win the Vezina as the Wild burn.
- Manny Legace will reappear at the training camp of an NHL team on a PTO.
- Cal Clutterbuck needs a Chia Pet giveaway night for the glorious mustache.
- Speaking of random PTO signings…has anyone heard from Alexei Kovalev or Tomas Kaberle?
- The biggest goalie controversy of the preseason will be, “Who are Lehtonen and Niemi, why are they so good, and where is Dallas on the map of Saskatchewan?”